About the DEV-402 Exam
Candidates must have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities in the Salesforce Platform.
Read on for specifics of the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time allotted to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite in a testing center or in a web based proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced throughout the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly suggested
Regarding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is for individuals who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities from the Lightning Platform. The candidate can cause, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples of the concepts you'll be aware to feed test:
* How to create your data model, user interface, business logic, and to protect custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to style reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is supposed for a person who's experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including program of the skills and ideas noted within the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Half a year to at least one year of experience building applications about the Lightning Platform and/or with a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has the experience, skills, files outlined below:
* Familiarity with all the capabilities with the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to create applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity using the social and mobile capabilities from the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications with a smart phone
* Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments and also the possibilities open to deploy applications and manage changes around the Lightning Platform
* Study from the resources classified by this DEV-402 exam guide and also the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in connection with the following objectives. An applicant should have hands-on experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform and also have demonstrated the application of all the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Maintaining Your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on new service releases (updates). As such, you will end up needed to complete the Platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times annually.
Don’t let your hard-earned credential expire! If you do not complete all maintenance requirements punctually, your credential will expire.
Plan for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
More details about Salesforce Platform App Builder Practice Exam see the best webpage.